300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Holster

At my department we carry the glock 21 and I have a Streamlight tlr1 with mine and the issued level 3 safariland holster.

I am looking for a drop for my holster but not a full drop leg holster if that makes sense. I have the low ride attachment already but would like it a little lower.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Safariland makes an attachment that will do that. It is called the had k. I saw an official error have one on his holster. It might work.http://www.copquest.com/safariland-h...er_23-7085.htm
    I hope this helps.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

Do you have the 1 1/2 drop on your hoslter?
      "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

Something to think about is your holster hitting your drivers seat. I have a 1 1/2 drop on mine and the seat pushes up on my holster.

Comment

I tried the 1 1/2 drop on my holster. I had the same issue. It got uncomfortable for me. It is way I stopped wearing it.

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

This company is a lil over priced in my opinion, but they make some pretty cool gear.

https://www.sandsprecision.com/weapo...ender-grt.html

Comment

Originally posted by Adios View Post
              This company is a lil over priced in my opinion, but they make some pretty cool gear.

https://www.sandsprecision.com/weapo...ender-grt.html
              WOW $150 for that?

Comment

Test anything you buy out first sitting down!!! I had the safariland one and it made sitting a pain in the *** and always got hung up when getting out of the car. It also found its way into the bottom of my gear bag along with all the other useless gear I thought I had to have. The older I get the less stuff I have on my belt. I figure by the time I am ready to retire I will be down to sweatpants crocs and a snubnose 38.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5815 users online. 315 members and 5500 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X