Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU74
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ_208
    I carried a M21 everyday for about 4 years. It served me extremely well.

I recently dropped some coin on the ZT560 BW and the quality of this knife blows me away.
    It's only a matter of time until you try the xm-18.. Ask me how I know

Leave a comment:

• TJ_208
    replied
    I carried a M21 everyday for about 4 years. It served me extremely well.

I recently dropped some coin on the ZT560 BW and the quality of this knife blows me away.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU74
    replied
    Originally posted by rmack
    Next knife I purchase will be the Zero Tolerance 0301. I love the scales on it and it feels money in your hand.
    I had one for a while, but never got comfortable with the torsion bar. Was always worried it would break when I needed it most. Ended up with a Strider SMF (the knife the 301 is based on). The Zt200 is a great option and doesn't have the torsion bar to worry about, same with the 561 if you like flippers.

Leave a comment:

• rmack
    replied
    Next knife I purchase will be the Zero Tolerance 0301. I love the scales on it and it feels money in your hand.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU74
    replied
    Ya, crkt is poop. About the cheapest I'd go for a duty knife is $100. Spyderco makes a lot of good knives in that range

Leave a comment:

• SamRudolph
    replied
    LOL people counterfeit CRKT knives? That's funny right there...

But I guess I'm a snob about knives. I will give CRKT this, they are not afraid to go out there and do zillions of models. There's a place for a knife company that does that.

... just not in my pocket.

Leave a comment:

• merlin436
    replied
    I've owned several CRKT knives of different models over the years. The vast majority of which I would say were decent to excellent knives...within their price point. Obviously, if one buys a 30-50 dollar knife, one should expect something less than perfect. I've not seen the bluepoint model, so I can't comment on it specifically.

CRKT has pushed out many different models over the years. Some of them have ended up being flops and failures.

All in all, I more or less think CRKT as a whole is up towards the best of the manufacturers of lower to mid - level knives. The M-16 and M-21 series are especially worthy of mention.

As was said earlier...There are a lot of cheap Asian CRKT knockoffs out there. Maybe you have one.

Leave a comment:

• rmack
    replied
    Its funny because I made this video as my first one and was screwing around. I got done and watched it and thought it was mildly entertaining. CKRT...CRKT, either way, not impressed. On another forum I had some other user confirm the worthlessness of this knife. Anyway, thanks for pointing out my inaccurate product name. I'm in the market for an editor...any takers???

Leave a comment:

• Shush
    replied
    I think you mean CRKT. I couldn't find any such thing as a CKRT knife.

CRKT's retail for about $30 for the size you had in the video.

edit: Also, I just read a few pages about counterfeit CRKT knives on the market and how crappy they are. Read several articles about how great CRKT's are. Maybe you have a counterfeit? I dunno. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Last edited by Shush; 11-19-2014, 03:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rmack
    started a topic CKRT Knife Review

CKRT Knife Review

I posted a video review of the CKRT Bluepoint knife. In a word, garbage.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 27005 users online. 63 members and 26942 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...