Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Review Help

Hello guys,

I'm a full time LEO who on the side operates a equipment review blog. My POC for that is my Facebook page. I'm looking to get more "likes" on my page and increase my reach. Everything I review is applicable to our career.

I would really appreciate helping a brother in blue out. Swing over to my page and give it a like. Help me spread the word.

Thanks!

Rich
    https://www.facebook.com/oodalooper

Seriously, don't make me beg, lol. I do this for you. The reason I started doing reviews is because I'm tired of seeing cops buy crap equipment, not because they want to, but because they don't know any better and they buy the first thing they see. There is really great equipment out there and then there is the garbage. I'm sorting that out and letting YOU know.

Please and thank you.

Comment

I don't have FB, otherwise I would "like" your page, as I enjoy reading your reviews. Keep up the good work.

Comment

I'm not a full time cop and I don't have a review blog - but I'm VERY opinionated. Does that count??
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Thanks fellas, lol. I'm really going for calling it like I see it. I hate, like many others, all this sugar coating, nice nice *****. As a forum designed for professional gun slingers I think thats the only way to do business.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3731 users online. 234 members and 3497 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X