300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra duty belt?

Anyone seen or know who makes a nylon duty belt with the cobra style buckle?

http://www.jonestactical.com/index.p...&id=3&Itemid=5

Try this. I don't know anything about it though.
    Errare humanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum
    To err is human, but to persist is diabolical

Comment

I would love to find a 2-1/4" Cobra belt. Unfortunately everyone is making only 2" belts.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I bought one from Tactical Assault Gear.

I hated how it was not a true 2.25" buckle... it is reduced down to a smaller section of belt and a smaller buckle in the front. There is a huge overlap section that requires all kinds of rejiggering to just put the damn thing on.

Is it too much to ask for a cobra buckle that is a direct replacement for a nylon buckle on a 2.25" nylon belt???

http://grypheng.net/shop/textile-har...r-buckles-58mm

I'm scared to buy the above because, with my luck, it won't work with a thick duty belt. DSG has them for $19 so maybe the next time I order from there I'll order one.
        Last edited by Resq14; 11-05-2014, 02:57 AM.
        All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Ares Gear. They made the original and (imo) best

Comment

Nobody makes a true duty belt with webbing larger than 2" and a cobra buckle to my knowledge. Closest thing you will get is from Ares Gear with their LE style belt that has 3 layers of the webbing for stiffness and the hook and loop lining for you underbelt. I don't mind the cobra buckle for an instructor's style belt, but I don't think I would use one personally on a duty belt setup as there are better options out there for the thickness of a duty belt without having to step down in size.

Comment

I know the cobra buckle is way overkill! but I hate the look of the plastic buckles on most nylon duty gear they look cheap to me. and that's the most important part is looking cool right!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5978 users online. 297 members and 5681 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X