300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform Hat on Belt?

I've come across several images (mainly NYPD) of Officers on detail/break that seem to somehow finagle their uniform hats to be attached to their duty belt with nothing obviously visible keeping it in place and and the hat still be kept neat.

Is there a piece of equipment specifically utilized for this purpose or something you can manage with minimal effort? I've tried researching this but have come across nothing to show me how this is done.
    <hilarious signature here>

A baseball hat or class A hat?

I used to hang mine on my collapsible baton.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

It probably would have helped if I specified, yes; my apologies. Class A style hat, though with NYPD it's specifically the 8-point style.

Something like in these pictures:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
      <hilarious signature here>

Comment

Almost looks like a carabiner.

Might want to post this in the New York state forum. I know there are a lot of NYPD officers on this forum.
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I hang my 8-pointer from my baton or gun handle (only if on a break)... if I have my 8-pointer out, I am USUALLY ordered to wear it.

BDU utility (baseball) cap is sometimes hung off my baton, radio antenna, or Taser handle.
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
          that we are all that stands between
          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6420 users online. 357 members and 6063 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X