300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimpoint PRO

Just sold my EOTech and bought an Aimpoint PRO. I have to say I am very happy I made the switch. The fact I can leave it on for up to 3 years is amazing. I highly recommend getting one.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who wish us harm." ---George Orwell

My department has both Eotech and the Aimpoint PRO. I like the PRO over the Eotech. I want a PRO for my personal rifle at home.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

Love mine!
      In Valor there is hope

Comment

Wish I had $415 lying around for one. I have a Bushnell TRS-25 ATM. It's a poor man's PRO. Same look and features, with 1/3 the battery life. One day...

Comment

Originally posted by crawfish963 View Post
          Wish I had $415 lying around for one. I have a Bushnell TRS-25 ATM. It's a poor man's PRO. Same look and features, with 1/3 the battery life. One day...
          i picked mine up from lapolicegear for 340 shipped. they will often put the pro in their countdown deals and if you can find a coupon code it will work on top of that. just have to keep checking. deals are there.

Comment

Was going to say, I think I paid $360 for mine from DSG. That's their everyday price too
            In Valor there is hope

Comment

I'd rather use iron sights than a substandard optic.

Comment

Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post
                If that's in reference to the Bushnell, its not substandard unless you require night vision compatibility or are doing amphibious operations. Our range personal torture tested a variety of optics on a variety of patrol rifles under various conditions, and the Bushnell was the cheapest option that survived and earned a recommendation.
                I miss you, Dave.
                http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post
                  referring to the bushnell or aimpoint?
                  In Valor there is hope

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3855 users online. 252 members and 3603 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X