300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Safariland 7TS Level III Duty Holsters

Anyone have and use one of these yet? Are they any good? Easy to use? I just ordered this one, will see how it goes.

I have the 7365-2832-411(Glock 23 with TLR-1HL). I feel that only a long length of time will tell how this holster will be. It is much lighter than the 6000 series and looks more "modern"...but time will tell if this holster will stand up to the abuse my 6000 series has endured.

Comment

The new department I was recently hired with issues them. Same as my old 6360 but in my opinion, doesn't scratch as easily. It also feels lighter. I like it alot, but not really any change from the 6360 besides looks and weight.
      "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Comment

Feels significantly lighter, better looking in my opinion. I replaced my 6360 with a 7TS and love it. Our new Chargers' center consoles had a tendency to scratch the crap out of my 6360 and the 7TS hasn't had a scratch yet.

Be aware, the Glock 17/22 TLR-1 7TS holster does not like the middle finger extended light switch. My 6360 stretched to accommodate it, but I had to put the original light switch on my TLR-1 for the 7TS.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I am waiting for the holster and TLR-1 to come in and then I'll get to the range with it. Just a word of warning, Safariland apparently only covers their holsters for 2 years. My old 070 broke after 4 years, in several places. Called Safariland, was told I was SOL. I hope this one holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra259 View Post
            Be aware, the Glock 17/22 TLR-1 7TS holster does not like the middle finger extended light switch. My 6360 stretched to accommodate it, but I had to put the original light switch on my TLR-1 for the 7TS.
            grrrrrrr

That's a deal breaker for me. Can the holster be modified with, say, a Dremel to accommodate the switch?
            All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4821 users online. 242 members and 4579 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X