300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safariland Open-top Slim-line Triple Mag Pouch

Going to the academy soon so I've been looking around at duty gear. Does anyone use this pouch for an M&P .40? I looked on the Safariland site and it doesn't look like they make one for the M&P so I was thinking one designed for a Glock 17/22 might work? Thanks in advance for the help.

triple mag pouch.jpg
    I wear the Bianchi nylon triple mag pouch. It's marked for a double stack mag and not specifically for my G41 mags.
    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

The one for Glock works. The open top triple has issues with retention fwiw. For the academy id get a plain jane double, covered pouch like a safariland 77. Bianchi also makes a very nice double open top if that's the route you decide to go. I have a plain leather 77 if you want it
      In Valor there is hope

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies. My agency issues strictly Bianchi accumold/nylon duty gear. I like their stuff except for the radio holder and mag pouch. They seem to bulkier than other brands. I'm on the slimmer side so I need to save room where I can.

I prefer the open top styles. Would you recommend the Blade-Tech open top against the slim-line? With the Blade-Tech, obviously 1 less magazine capacity but thats not a deal breaker for me.

Comment

The accumold elite open top is very solid
          In Valor there is hope

Comment

I have the Safariland Slimline 2 and 3 mag open top cases. I really liked the 2 mag case so I bought the 3 mag case. As already stated the 3 mag has retention issues. The middle mag is super tight and the outside ones are really loose. I would stay away from the open top 3 mag safariland case. The 2 mag case is a great case and I have no retention issues with it.

Comment

Quick question off topic. How much more bigger is the slim line trip mag pouch compared to a double mag pouch. I have been thinking about getting a trip slim line mag pouch. I wouldn't mind carrying an extra mag. I would like to get a comparison. Thanks
              "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsaints75 View Post
                Quick question off topic. How much more bigger is the slim line trip mag pouch compared to a double mag pouch. I have been thinking about getting a trip slim line mag pouch. I wouldn't mind carrying an extra mag. I would like to get a comparison. Thanks
                A regular double or slimline double? A regular double mag pouch worn vertical is very close in width to the slim triple open top.
                In Valor there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU74 View Post
                  A regular double or slimline double? A regular double mag pouch worn vertical is very close in width to the slim triple open top.
                  Sorry regular mag pouch. Thanks for giving me the example. You answered my question.
                  "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

Not sure if you decided, but here is the Bianchi triple covered pouch: http://www.bianchi-intl.com/model-79...magazine-pouch

And open top:
                    http://www.bianchi-intl.com/model-79...magazine-pouch

Just get the one for Glock 17 mags and the M&P ones will fit.
                    In Valor there is hope

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3120 users online. 169 members and 2951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X