Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KenW.
    replied
    I recently ordered and recieved a chinese LED upgrade for my old Surefire Combat light Z-2. It now throws over 400 lumens. If it lasts I'll remain impressed. The construction seems every bit as good as the original I swapped it for.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU74
    replied
    Originally posted by DouglasBrian View Post
    Love my Streamlight Strion. A small component failed after about two years of heavy use and in inclement weather. Streamlight repaired my light at no cost even though the failure may have been due to my abuse. Quick turn around too. It's the rechargeable which is the most practical for police use for obvious reasons.
    Wish they were able to fix the switch on mine

Leave a comment:

• DouglasBrian
    replied
    Love my Streamlight Strion. A small component failed after about two years of heavy use and in inclement weather. Streamlight repaired my light at no cost even though the failure may have been due to my abuse. Quick turn around too. It's the rechargeable which is the most practical for police use for obvious reasons.

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunde
    replied
    Streamlight protac hl3. 1100 lumens. Strobe mode. Can't beat it.

Leave a comment:

• jchughes05
    replied
    Anyone ever use the Pelican 2380R rechargeable??

Leave a comment:

• wldbllcdy7002
    replied
    Front pocket of my tac vest. Get the single output and you will like it. I sold the p3 (it was dual output) and was able to purchase the pr1 peacemaker. I love it. Same size as my p2x fury but more output, rechargeable and can use the cr123 batteries. Been using it for my shifts which are all night work for a week and a half and still have yet to recharge. I do a lot of traffic stops and check the parks and abandoned buildings so I am real happy with it. Only downside and I think it might just be from it being new is the twist cap for constant on is extremely hard to turn one handed. Other than that great light

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• badger54
    replied
    Originally posted by wldbllcdy7002 View Post
    Used the surefire p3x fury all weekend and it is very nice. If the company I bought it from on the internet hadn't screwed up the order and given me the tactical version (single output) I would be keeping it. The company on eBay said they didn't sell the single output version and I would have to pay to ship it back to them for a refund. So its for sale now if anyone is interested

What kind of holster did you carry it in, I am thinking of picking up a P3x as an upgrade from my 6p.

Leave a comment:

• BuckeyeGlock22
    replied
    First i have to say that i dont have anything against streamlight. I have a tlr-1s hl on my glock. But for a duty flashlight i use an eagle tac. I did a ride along with a friend before i graduated the academy and he had this flashlight and it bright as hell.
    The whole flashlight is made out of aluminum and is still very light. I have a blackhawk holder for it on my left handed side next to my taser. Check it out you wont be disappointed. http://www.eagletac.com/html/t20c2/f...fficiency.html

Leave a comment:

• dep126
    replied
    I purchased a Terralux Infinistar DR, thus far is a great light. Has great light output and is a full size light for those times when it might need to be used as a weapon. Reasonably priced as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KenW.
    replied
    Originally posted by SCSU74 View Post
    How do you carry it on your belt? All I've been able to find are rings. Seems like that would flop all over..
    Never said I carried it.

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    How do you carry it on your belt? All I've been able to find are rings. Seems like that would flop all over..
    I put mine through the ring and stuff it in my back pocket. I typically only use the mag at night, like I said though.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU74
    replied
    Originally posted by KenW. View Post
    I used a Mag D cell for the academy in 1991. There have been great advancements since then. We have semi-auto duty weapons now too.

Leave a comment:

• KenW.
    replied
    Anybody use a maglite? What is the common metal body model that most officers use?
    I used a Mag D cell for the academy in 1991. There have been great advancements since then. We have semi-auto duty weapons now too.

Leave a comment:

• jchughes05
    replied
    I carry 3 flashlights..

Pelican 7060 on my nylon duty rig for bike patrol or events where I am in "soft uniform"

LAPG Operator L1 and Maglite 125 on my leather rig, Maglite hangs off of a ring.

Leave a comment:

• wldbllcdy7002
    replied
    Looks like I will be getting a R1 Lawman soon.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4178 users online. 264 members and 3914 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X