300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty flashlight

I am undecided about whether to get one of the Streamlight ds hl's or surefire lawmen or the new surefire peacemaker(I think that's the name) the cheaper version of the lawmen. Has anyone had experience with these?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

If Surefire is a choice it should be THE choice. Hard to even compare Surefire to Streamlight..
    In Valor there is hope

Comment

I currently use a p2x fury have always used surefire so I've been leaning that way just as usual surefire sticker shock lol. Have you used the lawmen or peacemaker?

Comment

^ no, but I'll probably pick up a peacemaker when they come out. I like smaller lights and the lawman is just too big. I was able to try one out in the store though and it worked/felt great. I'm glad they came out with a smaller size
        In Valor there is hope

Comment

OK thanks

Comment

The peacemaker looks like a winner for the price. I'm sure I'll pick one up as soon as they come out. I've been using the lawman for over a year now. Hard for me to imagine a better duty light. It's come to the point where I don't feel right without it.--I left it at the house the other night. I keep several lights in the car, SF Fury, Inova T4, Streamlight strion LED, as well as a G2X on my belt in addition to the Lawman, so I thought I could make it for a night without it. After making one traffic stop without the lawman I drove 30 miles back to my house to get it before doing anything else. I really like the size of the Lawman and the output is amazing. I'm sure the peacemaker will be a good light, but if given the opportunity I would get both. IMO a good flashlight is the most important thing at night.

Comment

I just purchased a p3x fury tactical should be here for my shift this weekend, I will update with how it works. Saving up and telling everyone I want surefire gift cards for bday and Christmas lol

Comment

I carry a surefire fury with a Thrym switchback clipped to my left pants pocket and a streamlight ds stinger on my vest. If the stinger stops working I'll be surly getting the R1.
                "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Comment

My 15-year old Sure-fire Combat Light still serves on my belt quite nicely.
                  I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

streamlight stinger for me for the past 5 years and going strong.

Comment

I use Sure fire on all my weapons, but Streamlight on my belt. Their newer Stinger LED and SL LED lines are great lights.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryBoy87 View Post
                        I carry a surefire fury with a Thrym switchback clipped to my left pants pocket and a streamlight ds stinger on my vest. If the stinger stops working I'll be surly getting the R1.
                        How do you like the Thyrm? Im thinking about getting some to replace the RCS pocketclips

Comment

Anybody use a maglite? What is the common metal body model that most officers use?
                          In Valor there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU74 View Post
                            Anybody use a maglite? What is the common metal body model that most officers use?
                            One of my coworkers does. An led version. I LOVE my streamlight 20sl for a larger light. Stinger for more midsize which i prefer to hold under arm when needed compared to a smaller light. I keep a charger for it and my stinger in my car and charge when needed.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/st-sl20l-led-light.html

Comment

Originally posted by rrich1 View Post
                              One of my coworkers does. An led version. I LOVE my streamlight 20sl for a larger light. Stinger for more midsize which i prefer to hold under arm when needed compared to a smaller light. I keep a charger for it and my stinger in my car and charge when needed.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/st-sl20l-led-light.html
                              I was actually looking at the streamlight too, might go that route, but was really turned off of streamlight after the terrible CS I experienced when my strion **** the bed
                              In Valor there is hope

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5268 users online. 281 members and 4987 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X