300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Defender help

I've been wearing the back defender since December with decent results. I initially bought it not so much because of back pain but rather the duty belt crushing my hip flexors. When I first set it up, I had it pretty good. However, I have attempted to make some minor changes over the last few months and it seems I cannot get it back to how it felt when I first put it on. Most recently, I've been getting some of the worst pain in my lower back from the V members I can ever recall.

My pants are not to tight, and I wear the inner belt loose. I honestly have no idea what to do at this point as the V members seem to be digging in to my back making it extremely uncomfortable.

Does anyone have any tips/pointers? I've watched the instructional video several times and still can't seem to get this thing where I need it to be. Maybe I've got the rear portion of the belt up to high/down to low? I'm really not sure. For those that have this system, do you wear your back V members/keepers lower than the front, or are they of equal length? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I really want to make this system work because so many people rave about it.

My back ones are about an inch or so longer than the front. Actually they rest against the buttocks. The front ones were the ones I had to get used to a bit more and are pushed off to the side for me riding along my hip bones opposed to straight down in the front and digging into my thighs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannady View Post
      The front ones were the ones I had to get used to a bit more and are pushed off to the side for me riding along my hip bones opposed to straight down in the front and digging into my thighs.
      I had the same problem with the front ones and had to modify a bit my setting too. I tried the short V in one of them but it was starting to rotate and I had to go back to the regular V length.
      The other issue I had was to find the proper width setting on the upper chest portion to avoid the rubbing of the shoulder velcro on my neck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3137 users online. 155 members and 2982 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X