300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to hide a cuff key

Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to hide a cuff key while on duty? I carry an pen size one for daily use but I'm looking for a good place for emergences.
    "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

who are you hiding it from ?
    i keep one on my key chain,one on my rig clip and one in my shirt pocket. havent found a need to hide one tho

Comment

Inmates with internet access want to know.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryBoy87 View Post
        Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to hide a cuff key while on duty? I carry an pen size one for daily use but I'm looking for a good place for emergences.
        Sent you a PM.

Comment

I swallow one every day before shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
            Are we still talking about keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post

Years ago we had an officer who swallowed once or more daily during shift and was allowed to resign in lieu of termination.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryBoy87 View Post
                This is a prime example of an OPSEC issue that does not belong in a public forum. If none of your co-workers can chime in- in-person, I don't know what to tell you.
                Originally posted by SSD
                It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
                Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
                  Are we still talking about keys?
                  What keys?

Comment

I carry two cuff keys... one in my shirt, one on my key ring (it even has a light!). If I get into a situation where I need a hidden one, we have much MUCH MUCH bigger problems
                    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

With the car keys and the pen shaped key in your pocket. That's all ya need.
                      "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Comment

I hide one under my... well, actually, if I told it wouldn't be hiding anymore.

Comment

A quick Google search will give you multiple options.

Here's a few...

Comment

You only need keys to remove the cuffs, and they do that at the jail.
                            I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                              Years ago we had an officer who swallowed once or more daily during shift and was allowed to resign in lieu of termination.
                              Was she cute?
                              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5828 users online. 330 members and 5498 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X