300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy duty bag/box?

I tend to go to my department on my motorcycle, which only has relatively small soft bags. I do have a luggage rack that comes in handy, though. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good bag/box that's maybe a little more solid than the average patrol bag? I've been looking at a 5.11 patrol bag but since I need to carry my entire duty belt and weapon, I don't think it's big enough to do the job. I've got a few friends that work for our County SO and they have hard-plastic trunk organizers that they use in place of patrol bags, but I need something that closes obviously, so those are out. I'm just looking for something I can carry my belt in as well as my normal supplies that can then just be moved to the patrol car, but I'm not finding much out there that would fit the bill. Any ideas from folks more experienced than I?

Check out he Maxpedition Centurion Patrol Bag. Looks like you could fit a whole locker in that thing. But for around $200 is it worth it?
    "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Comment

My son is a professional diver and carries his gear in a Tuff Bag. He's had it for 7+ years and it stands up to salt water and bouncing around on crew boats. Solid construction and made in the USA.

Comment

I carry a pretty fair amount of duty gear back and forth on my motorcycle in a $12 canvas duffle bag from a surplus store. Had it for years, still going strong.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...ies/19502.aspx

Duluth Trading Fire hose and leather gear bag. I use it a s a briefcase/business case.
          I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I have the Maxpedition Centurion Patrol Bag. It is very well made.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2972 users online. 148 members and 2824 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X