300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealable armor carriers?

Well it's time to replace my concealable armor carrier since it is falling apart and Safariland won't cover it due to a one year warranty. I came across the Safariland Subzro carrier and I really like the idea of it.

http://www.safariland.com/bodyarmor/Product-SBI.aspx

No straps to deal with it and it seems more comfortable. Does anyone have any experience with it or can you recommend a decent alternative? Thanks for your help in advance!

Velocity Systems makes some great low-visibility/concealable armor carriers. You have to submit documentation to them to access that part of their site though.

I've worn their ultra-thin steal plates and concealable vest and found them really comfortable (considering it weighed about 30 pounds). Might be worth checking out...

http://www.velsyst.com/shadoworks/login.php
    "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
    Commissioned Police Officer
    RLTW

Comment

That seems awesome, When it is time for a new carrier I think I am going to check out that Safariland carrier. Let us know if You get it

Comment

Quick update guys...Safariland actually came through for me, I got a call from my regional rep after calling customer service and apparently they've been having issues with their carriers and they're replacing mine. Now with the one I was looking at in my original post they claim it's only sold internationally and they're not able to get it. I even had GT Distributors try to get it and they were unable to do so. I will be checking out the above link. Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3454 users online. 186 members and 3268 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X