Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Use of railcar storage?

Hello dear users!
    I am new to the forum and want to know about the use of railcar storage, what is the proper use of railcar storage and how it beneficial?

Don't know what you are talking about.
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

We won't write your term paper for you.

Comment

Convenient storage method?

Comment

We found that it's a perfect solution for temporary keeping refugee equipment and other stuff that was evicted from it's current location until a permanent location is habitual.

Comment

Confusion.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

I googled it. This was the best I could come up with. http://www.gadsdenindustrialpark.com/rail-car-storage

Maybe the OP should have posted this in railroad.com?
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

So, it's not something that goes on a duty belt?
                I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I like pie!
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by dws123 View Post
                    Hello dear users!
                    I am new to the forum and want to know about the use of railcar storage, what is the proper use of railcar storage and how it beneficial?
                    Railcar storage is storage in or of railcars. Proper use would be storage in or of railcars. It is beneficial because that’s what it is designed for.
                    Originally posted by SSD
                    It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

I am doubting any of you are cops if you don't know about railcar storage.

Railcar storage is one of the best tools law enforcement has.

I am not going to explain railcar storage on this open forum (for Officer safety reasons), since we have so many impersonators here.

Comment

My company had a couple of passenger railcars turned into storage units because some ***hat cut the "HEP cables" out from under them in order to sell the "scrap" copper. The HEP cables carry the 480-volt "head-end power" throughout a passenger train, even cars that no one rides in, so those cars are now basically really long conex boxes that won't stack with the usual "sea cans."

Does that count?
                        --
                        Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9396 users online. 312 members and 9084 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X