Black Work Sneakers....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Work Sneakers....

Since the dept. has gone complete ball breaker on shoes,the normal all black tennis shoes aren't allowed anymore and will dealt with a severe punishment....my division anyways....sooooooooooo

I'm looking for a tennis shoe that's all black but has a black shineable front minus the normal sneaker stitching....

So basically it's a sneaker but has the boot style front on it........makes my feet so much happier in sneakers...

I have the converse boots which are great for the winter but to damn hot here in the summer...

Ideas with links if you have them.....

I mean...we don't have anything else to be concerned about like moral straight in the toilet...
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Hey Chiller. Long time no see. Glad to see the bosses keeping their priorities straight up there. No wonder you're always the happy camper.

Comment

Had a similar problem with my old job... May I suggest you look at umpire sneakers. I can't find a link right now but I found a pair of Sketchers umpire field sneakers that I believe will suit your needs. I got them at the local outlet mall for around 45 bucks. Nice and comfy and they hold a shine well. Oddly enough the MLB requirements for umpire shoes sound similar to what you are looking for.

Comment

Black Work Sneakers....

http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2/..._Code=BK-SHOES

Comment

Nice work fellas....I just need to find all black....minus the white outlining although I'm sure I could find something to cover the white with black....

Anything to stick it back at them....

The plate shoes are damn close...I'd just pull the lace covers off....just has white outlining the N
          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

NB you can't really see the N. And if you can see it...you're getting a stompin!

I had them..they were really comfy...and hold a shine. They have a walking model..let me see if I can find the number..something like 653...standby

They are NB 512

http://www.newbalance.com/New-Balanc...10&cgid=102000 :

Here is a website for postal employees: The Thorogood's have a boot type toe.

http://www.postaluniformdiscounters....-footwear.html
            Last edited by deputy x 2; 06-07-2012, 09:15 PM.
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Haix makes uniform shoes with polish able toes. I love my Asics haha
              In Valor there is hope

Comment

Get a nice pair and simply spray paint the front. No need to shine them. When they get dull, spray paint them again. :-)
                Getting shot hurts. Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you. My personal thoughts is to avoid being shot by any caliber.

Comment

I knew a deputy who wore high top converse "skate" shoes and they have a rubber toe I imagine was shine able.

Comment

Maybe the Nike Airmax boots? I don't wear them as I prefer boots with a spit shine but alot of the guys at my agency wear them.
                    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5065 users online. 233 members and 4832 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                    X