No announcement yet.

Any thoughts : Safariland 4305 Nylok Duty Belt

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thoughts : Safariland 4305 Nylok Duty Belt

Hey guys, so I just bought a Safariland 4305 Nylok Laminated duty belt on Ebay for 10 bux.

I know they dont produce the 4305 anymore, but I wanted a decent nylon duty belt, and am on a budget. The seller states they only wore it a few times, and the pictures show it to be in good condition, so I figured for 10 bux I couldnt go wrong.

Question is though, how good is this belt for actually use? I am looking for something a little stiffer to be able to hold up. Alot of the other belts, like uncle mikes, are only about 15 bux more brand new, but I have seen them, and think that they really dont hold up. The places where you CAN get this belt brand new want 35-50 bux for it.

Anyone have any thoughts on it durability after actual use?

not really sure if a holster is a good place to save money... are you in patrol?
    In Valor there is hope

Not a holster. Its just the duty belt. As far as holster no that is not where im willing to save money. I am buying a Safariland ALS 6300 series. Not sure if i want the 1.5 drop or not.

Im not police, i do armed security patrol for a hospital in a pretty bad neighborhood in south chicago. We do arrests and all but im not sworn.

I was issued Safariland Nylok duty gear back in '99 or so. If it is the same model I had, the belt is well made and serviceable. Be aware that it will be 2" wide, not 2 1/4", but a lot of nylon belts are like that. If possible, get 2" belt keepers and Safariland has a 2.25-2" adapter for the UBL on their holsters.
        "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Ill keep it in mind. The model number is for the 2-1/4 wide. There are 2 models with similar numbers, one 2" and the other 2-1/4". This one is supposed to be the 2-1/4".

It should be a good belt. I know Safariland stopped making nylon belts and stuff when they aquired Bianichi a few years ago. Bianichi is now making most or all of the nylon belts and equipment for Safailand. For $10 can't go wrong. If it does not work out always save up for a new one.
            "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

What's Going On

There are currently 5087 users online. 195 members and 4892 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad