300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got two ceramic plates, now what?

So I just got two 12x10 ceramic plates. I would like to have them staged in a carrier of some sort and throw it over my standard vest for active shooter type incidents. I like the type that have all the loops on the outside so you can attach mag pouches etc. I think it's called molle?

As you can tell I have little experience and need help. Thx in advance, your help is appreciated.

If active shooter is what you antisipate I'd have a M4 handy before i'd worry about ceramics. With that said a plate carrier with out the bells and whistles is easier and more likely to be at hand.

Comment

Tactical Tailor, Eagle Industries, and Diamondback Tactical (among others) produce quality plate carriers and MOLLE pouches.
      John from Maryland

Comment

Duck tape, but don't forget to throw it on before you bail out of the tactical golf cart at the food court.

Sorry, just having a little fun at your expense.
        There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
        http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have a PIG plate carrier. I chose it based on reading a large amount of positive feedback. I don't have any personal experience with any other carriers, but many others mention that this particular carrier rides higher than other carriers. Riding higher will get the plates better positioned to provide protection where needed and also clears the duty belt.

Oh yeah and put your armor on before driving to the call.

Originally posted by Unistat View Post
          Duck tape, but don't forget to throw it on before you bail out of the tactical golf cart at the food court.

Sorry, just having a little fun at your expense.
          Exceedingly helpful....
          Last edited by beavo451; 06-02-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beavo451 View Post
            Exceedingly helpful....
            Never read that thread from GlockTalk, huh?
            There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
            http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oooooo duck tape !! I like that. It will go with my new tactical shotgun.

And the m4 was first
              Last edited by bronco1500; 06-02-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6426 users online. 368 members and 6058 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X