Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap duty gear!!!

http://www.uniformswarehouse.com/pro...let/StoreFront

Does anyone have any experience with this site?

Are they legit? The reason I ask is because some of the stuff they sell is outrageously cheap..
    Such as flashlights, tactical pants ect... I am just doubting whether it's good quality stuff or not seeing how there are no brand names to be found...

I wouldn't trust any of the safety gear (batons, handcuffs, first aid, flashlights) for duty purposes. Would work well for display purposes. The clothing appears to be cheaply made. I'm ordering some of the stuff to check out the quality. Insignia, patches, emblems, etc. would be OK for duty use if they meet your agency standards. I'm wondering how they can offer some of the stuff at such a low price.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I was looking around for some more brown tactical pants for my explorer post... Might just get the 5.11 Taclite pros...

Comment

Originally posted by stbspd View Post
        I was looking around for some more brown tactical pants for my explorer post... Might just get the 5.11 Taclite pros...
        I used to be a hardcore 5.11 fan, however found the Woolrich Elite line to be a lot more durable. They're available through the Promotive.com website. I'm not sure they make them in the color you will need, however worth taking a look at.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

ProMotive.com is an online marketplace for Pros who have significant industry influence within their personal and professional communities.
          I don't have influence in any industry, what should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by stbspd View Post
            I don't have influence in any industry, what should I do?

There are many different "teams" that you might qualify for. Best thing to do is apply and see what they say. Being that you're not sworn LE, they might direct you to another team.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6098 users online. 345 members and 5753 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X