Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR-15 TriRail Barrel Mount

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AR-15 TriRail Barrel Mount

    I'm looking at this and would like to get it.

    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ARR031-7.html

    However, I have concerns that it apparently doesn't come apart in two halves and may not fit over my Bushmaster's flash suppressor which doesn't come off.

    Ever see or use one?

  • #2
    I have one on my rifle and I thought it comes in two pieces. I put it on several years ago and has worked well. I have a MX6 mounted to it. I will have to look at it when I go in tonight.

    Comment


    • #3
      Man, run far away from that UTG airsoft garbage. The materials are inferior.

      There are some that clamp to the bayonet lug, (forgot the maker) and Midwest Industries makes a front sight mount.

      Or get a set of Magpul handguards, and thier light mounting kit. I have one and it is good to go.

      Comment


      • #4
        When life gives you lemons, fix bayonets.. This is not a viable option with the device listed.

        Just toss on a quad with ladders and mount anything you want or go the magpul route with MOE hand guards and their light kit.
        The beatings will continue until morale improves.

        Originally posted by jcioccke
        After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post
          Man, run far away from that UTG airsoft garbage. The materials are inferior.

          There are some that clamp to the bayonet lug, (forgot the maker) and Midwest Industries makes a front sight mount.

          Or get a set of Magpul handguards, and thier light mounting kit. I have one and it is good to go.
          I didn't know it was an air soft item, but why would an air softer want a rail?

          I bought a bayonet attachment once, but I didn't like the set up. I've looked at the sight mount and was going to buy that until I saw the UTG thing.

          Thanks though.
          Last edited by ArkansasFan24; 05-31-2011, 08:40 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            I've never wanted to replace the stock foregrip or drill into it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
              I've never wanted to replace the stock foregrip or drill into it.
              If you are going to limit yourself like that, then your going to have limited options. I'm assuming you are going to mount a light. Elzetta, Midwest Industries, and the SureFire Classic weaponlight are some other options.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by beavo451 View Post
                If you are going to limit yourself like that, then your going to have limited options. I'm assuming you are going to mount a light. Elzetta, Midwest Industries, and the SureFire Classic weaponlight are some other options.

                I'm not really limited. I'd attach a TLR-1 light, and I can't use the rifle at my current employer anyway so that's not so much an issue. I wanted a simple, cheap method of attaching the light if I ever deemed it a necessity.

                Thanks for the links. The SureFire example is what I was going to order before I saw the UTG and posed the question here.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
                  I didn't know it was an air soft item, but why would an air softer want a rail?

                  Thanks though.
                  Cause airsofters want look super tacticool all the time 100%.
                  Eat Meat, Build Mass!

                  www.centralfloridaammo.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    UTG uses inferior materials is what I was alluding to.Since it's not a duty gun, go ahead,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That mount, according to a "product specialist" will not fit over the irremovable Izzy flash suppressor.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not sure if mine is the same as the one you have listed but looks like it goes on the same. Mine went on fine over birdcage flash suppressor. Mine has never moved or given me problems. I would notice if it moves as I have a MX6 attached. Two other guys at work have same setup with no issues.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We have two of those mounts, as has been said, they do come apart and work just fine.

                          BTW - CTD takes stuff, which doesn't work, back and refunds yer money.
                          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

                          Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

                          Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

                          Comment

                          MR300x250 Tablet

                          Collapse

                          What's Going On

                          Collapse

                          There are currently 6060 users online. 300 members and 5760 guests.

                          Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                          Welcome Ad

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X