300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaker Boots??? HELP!!

Does anyone have any idea of a boot that is similar to a sneaker? As time and age catch me, my feet are KILLING me. I've had Rockies and Air-Tac's. What I think would be the best is a sneaker that came in a work boot. I have google'd them but can't find anything. Has anyone heard or know of such a thing?

Thanks!!!
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Magnum spider elite 5.0
    Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

Swat boots are like sneakers and cheap. A lot of guys used them to run in and on deployments. I have worn out about 3 pairs. I have heard good things about Oakley boots also but they are expensive.

http://www.code3tactical.com/search....FZQbKgodUlBPSg

http://www.oakley.com/store/products...ey%20boots-phr
      Last edited by Ross; 05-18-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Converse are supposed to be good as well.
        Originally posted by Ceridwen
        Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
          Swat boots are like sneakers and cheap. A lot of guys used them to run in and on deployments. I have worn out about 3 pairs. I have heard good things about Oakley boots also but they are expensive.

http://www.code3tactical.com/search....FZQbKgodUlBPSg

http://www.oakley.com/store/products...ey%20boots-phr
          www.usstandardissue.com makes Oakley's a LOT cheaper
          In Valor there is hope

Comment

Inserts....I think they are called happy feet or something close.
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknowwhy View Post
              But the weigh as much as a brick.
              Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

Adidas GSG9
                This is for all you new people. I only have one rule: everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your Job i'll shoot you myself.

Comment

I'm in the same boat, been looking at:

Addidas gsg9
                  Oakley SI 6"
                  New Under Armors

Oakley's seem to be liked by most that have owned them, UA's are new but sure look good, Addidas seems to have it's own following but are most $...

Comment

Originally posted by dontknowwhy View Post
                    Originally posted by Buffaloboy View Post
                    But the weigh as much as a brick.
                    And tend to fall apart way too early....
                    Originally posted by kontemplerande
                    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I know a few people that are happy with the Nike SFB's. Super light and flexible. The downers are that they aren't water proof and they don't provide much ankle support. I may give them a try if and when my Danner Striker II's wear out.

Comment

Just got the Under Armour's and they are great. Light and breatheable. I went from the 6 inch 5.11 ATACs to these so the height is taking some getting used to. I feel like I can stand forever.

Comment

I've heard that Danners, while expensive have very high quality boots/shoes.

Comment

Yoseff, I'm leaning with the Oak's too. I haven't heard one bad thing yet
                            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Thanks for the reply's everybody. My feet great appreicate it :-)

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5761 users online. 338 members and 5423 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X