300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SIG P229R (e2 design) Holster.

I am switching departments and have carried a SIG P226R for the past several years but have to give back the city owned weapon when I move over to my new job. I went and looked at the P226R and the P229R side by side this weekend and really like the way the midsize P229 felt over the P226. I purchased the P229 and later have learned the hard way that SIG now has the e2 models that are replacing the older P229 models. The fact the dealer wansnt aware of this is rather disturbing, but its after the fact now. The P229 I purchased does not fit into any of the standard duty holsters (SafariLand, Blackhawk, etc..) made for the older 229 model I guess because of the slightly wider new slide design of the e2 P229 (confirmed with SIG that was the case). I was wondering if anyone has this same problem or has found a duty holster that would fit the new model P229r. I like the gun a lot and really would like to not have to resort to taking it back and getting something different if I can help it, but I also cant just use this as a duty weapon without a proper holster obviously.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6223 users online. 345 members and 5878 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X