Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Glasses

Hi all,
    Does anyone have recommendations for a nice pair of safety glasses to wear on patrol? It may sound odd, but I also wear impact rated sunglasses, and now I'm going to be on the street when it's getting darker out I'm thinking having a pair of nicer safety glasses than the shooting glasses I use would be nice. Never know when they might save vision, kind of like a vest, may hopefully never have a reaosn to have needed them but better safe than sorry.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste Bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination

You could get a pair of Oakley's from the government sales dept with changeable lenses... There are also a ton of quality safety glasses with "style" out there for less than $20. I personally carry the glasses I wear at the range in my squad that I can access quickly.

Comment

I have a pair of ESS Ice with clear lenses that I keep ready to rock, in addition to ear pro.
      All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

www.usstandardissue.com Oakley's POlice-government program: I love every pair of them I own!

Comment

Originally posted by FormerTeacher View Post
          www.usstandardissue.com Oakley's POlice-government program: I love every pair of them I own!
          +1 on this site and +1 for Oakley in general

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5377 users online. 287 members and 5090 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X