300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socks

What are the best socks? Summer socks & Winter socks.
    sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

I love UA Heatgear white crew socks year round. I've worn the same 6 pair for 5+ years on duty. Only now are some thin spots on the heals noticeable. I will buy more soon.
    All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Thanks! If they last that long they're well worth $5/pair.
      sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

You can sometimes find them on sale or with "bonus pairs" at sports stores, or online.

Note that the black ones don't seem to be as comfy... I'm not imagining it either, others here have said the same thing.
        All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

I like the Under Armour too. I have both black and white with the grey toes and heels. I cant tell any difference between the two. I wear the anklets though so maybe that makes a difference.

Comment

I've been using smartwool socks. I generally hate wool socks, but smartwool seems pretty good.
            GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

whatever crap it is that they give me... however in saying that i have a couple pair of UA that are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
                I've been using smartwool socks. I generally hate wool socks, but smartwool seems pretty good.

I wear SmartWool year round. Love em. They wick well and are comfy.

Comment

Nothing like a pair of SmartWool..

Comment

In winter, I found that my old rugby socks worked great. However, I would recommend against striped rugby socks
                    Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

i wore thorlo boot socks, lil pricey but will last a long time
                      black
                      green
                      brown
                      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

I wear Alpaca wool socks. I freaking love these things. Very durable and comfy as all hell. If I would have had these bad boys while I was in the Corps, my feet would be so much happier.

Comment

Underarmor Heatgear and coldgear. Have a few 5.11 but at $20 a pair, I like the UA better

Comment

.................................................. ........
                            Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Thorlos Coolmax Lightweight Hiking Sock. I always ran the same socks, and for very cold weather I had insulated boots.

Good socks aren't cheap, but they last for years compared to cheap cotton crew socks, and they keep your feet dry.

I also like Smartwool, Wigwam, and Nike (although I've never worn Nike with boots).
                              "A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5361 users online. 337 members and 5024 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X