Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josephcook78
    replied
    I wear the UA heat compression right now. During the cold weather I have some UA cold gear that works really good.

Leave a comment:

• 11b101abn
    replied
    Originally posted by ateamer View Post
    Any of the Underarmor knockoffs compression shirts that sell at Wal-Mart and other discount stores for about $10.
    That's what I used to do, but found that the UA material is less abrasive and softer. I will probably try the 511 offering this summer just to do it. UA and 511 are expensive, but there is definitely a difference. At least to me.

Leave a comment:

• BPD_126
    replied
    I just switched from the sleeveless version of this type to the ones with sleeves and noticed the pit stains and BO subsided.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...413878.4414003

Edit: Purchase a size larger than usual. I'm skinny and these are tight on me.

Leave a comment:

• Ramblinman
    replied
    5.11 makes a t-shirt that is designed to be longer than the standard shirt so it stays tucked in better. I have not tried it but everything else I have tried from 5.11 has been A+

Leave a comment:

• Silk&Cyanide
    replied
    Hanes black cotton premium t shirts for me. But then again I am cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Blizz
    replied
    Originally posted by ateamer View Post
    Any of the Underarmor knockoffs compression shirts that sell at Wal-Mart and other discount stores for about $10.
    I'm fully with ateamer on this one. I had heard from a coworker that the target UA knockoffs were just as good. I think "Champion" is the brand. I bought a few and I've been really pleased with them. They're just like the UA shirts and do a good job of keeping you cool and wicking out moisture.

These are the ones I bought:
    http://www.target.com/C9-Champion-Pi...k&frombrowse=1

I haven't tried any of the long sleevers or turtlenecks so can't comment on those yet.

Leave a comment:

• Riderboxer
    replied
    Originally posted by brkfst524 View Post
    My vote is with the UA or the 5.11 undergear I have both and don't really have a preference it's usually what ever I grap out of the laundry.
    Rider,
    as far as your vest riding up... was it fit to for you? and does it fit properly? also take a look at your shoulder straps my thought is they may be a little too tight, try letting them out a little. Also in my experiance unless your wearing either a Hidden Tailor or Shirt stays on the vest your going to get some ride up no matter what. I personally wear a hidden tailor and it keeps my vest down and my shirt tucked in all shift.
    No I didnt have it measured,it was issued. It seems to fit fine and is comfortable till the tshirt is soaked w/sweat about 2 hrs in. Then its a constant thing to have to pull it down from underneath my arms. I may try and get an underarmor shirt,then get the belt shirt stay and see if that works. They just gave me the thing and said "here ya go". Ha

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• brkfst524
    replied
    My vote is with the UA or the 5.11 undergear I have both and don't really have a preference it's usually what ever I grap out of the laundry.
    Rider,
    as far as your vest riding up... was it fit to for you? and does it fit properly? also take a look at your shoulder straps my thought is they may be a little too tight, try letting them out a little. Also in my experiance unless your wearing either a Hidden Tailor or Shirt stays on the vest your going to get some ride up no matter what. I personally wear a hidden tailor and it keeps my vest down and my shirt tucked in all shift.

Leave a comment:

• Riderboxer
    replied
    Does Under Armor help stop it from riding up?

Leave a comment:

• hcpdeferrell
    replied
    I have worn the UA tactical or even regular compression fit shirt. They are great and keep you dry, however I have switched to 5.11 tight crew s/s shirt. I have found they have a better collar, and are a few inches longer so they stay tucked in all day long. Just my own opinion....They also have mesh vents for the armpit area which is nice..

Leave a comment:

• southern lawdog
    replied
    I wear under armour, it fits nice and snug and keeps me cooler than others I have tried, Ive never tried 5.11 but Ive heard good things.

Leave a comment:

• Riderboxer
    replied
    Any suggestions on how to stop the vest from riding up a few hours into the shift? It fits nice and snug for first few hours,then starts sliding up under the arms. I dont know if this is an issue with the t-shirt as its soaked at this point or is it an issue with the vest.

Leave a comment:

• FilletOFish
    replied
    Check out the Blauer 3XDry shirts. Feels like a regular cotton t-shirt, fits snug so there is no wrinkling under the vest but not "compression" tight like the UA shirts and don't smell like a dirty jock after you break your first sweat of a shift. I have been wearing the same shirts for almost 3 years now, so durability is not an issue.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU74
    replied
    UA loose gear all the way...I wear TNP T's and really like them

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5697 users online. 325 members and 5372 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X