300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain Gear

New reserve officer and time to buy rain gear in the south so more so to keep dry than warm. Any recommendations jacket and pants over trench coat style? Particular style or vendor?

Thanks for advice

We were issued trench coat and pants at my old dept and just a short coat at my new. I personally used the rain pants one time, and that was on a major accident after I had already been out there for 2 hours. When we had enough people called in, I changed my socks and boots and put on the pants. It still sucked by my socks got less wet. If you are going out of pocket, I say just a trench coat, pref reversible, and make sure there is an opening on the side for your weapon. Here is a link to what we used to wear: http://www.blauer.com/product-detail...-TEX-Fabric/80
    Originally posted by Ceridwen
    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Spiewak.

Specifically, items S308V & S305V.

Comment

They have chaps...if you want your twins to breath...other than that I would definitely get Gortex....all others eventually soak thru.
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3184 users online. 163 members and 3021 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X