300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIJ 06 ballistic vests?

Recently was issued a NIJ 06 compliant second chance level III ballistic vest. Anyone else have a new version and find it extremely uncomfortable? I feel like I have two phone books strapped to me. Two months wearing it and it still has not broken in. Absolutely hating it. Looking for a comfortable level III vest. Anyone found one?

Take out the panels from the vest and roll them up in every direction several times. I'm issued the same vest, felt the same way, and this helped greatly.
    Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity

Comment

We just got issued the same vests. This is my fourth vest in my career and by far the absolute worst! I'll take your advice nadler.
      John Wilde
      Wilde Custom Gear
      [email protected]
      "We know that not everyone gets a second chance. We do it right the first time."
      A Law Enforcement owned and operated business
      www.wildecustomgear.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the replies, spent quite a bit of time rolling the panels, helped a little, but not enough to wear comfortably, I emailed second chance with no response. Our uniform provider associate is coming out next week.

Comment

The rolling helps some, but bottom line is you have to wear it to break it in completely. Right now mine fits great and isn't noticeably different from the previous thinner types of vests.
          Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6371 users online. 351 members and 6020 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X