Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, the world may have to wait until May 4th to find out. It's pretty vague as to what "Cross Connect" actually does.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

This is cool! Too bad our class already have X26s waiting for us lol
      Exceed the Expectation

Comment

So my question is what if you need to give the first cartridge a second 5 second burst? Can that be done without deploying second cartridge? what about after both are deployed? do both subjects get it again?

Comment

Originally posted by tuleyz View Post
          So my question is what if you need to give the first cartridge a second 5 second burst? Can that be done without deploying second cartridge? what about after both are deployed? do both subjects get it again?
          Yes, and yes both get it again.
          Originally posted by Ceridwen
          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
            I wonder how they tested it. Seems too dangerous to use human volunteers.

From what I heard my department has used the Xrep twice on folks and it didn't work either time. Whether that has to do with winter clothing or not I do not know.

The concept is great though.

Comment

They are still too big.

Comment

Held one last night and its actually very light. Didn't get to play with it though.
                Originally posted by Ceridwen
                Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Getting ours switched out soon!
                  In Valor there is hope

Comment

I just went to our x2 training yesterday and we are supposed to get them soon. They are an awesome device, but quite large. Hopefully we will eventually be given an alternate way to carry it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5426 users online. 290 members and 5136 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X