Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uniform outer carrier

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about purchasing a uniform outer vest carrier. Just wondering if anyone else uses these. I would think they would be alot cooler in the summer and just all around more comfortable. Id like to hear your experiences with these and also any suggestions about where to order them from.

thanks

A lot of us wear them and love them. Not necessarily a lot cooler, but definitely a lot more comfortable.

Comment

I've worn one for the last 6 years or so and will never go back. A lot more comfortable year round and much cooler in the summer. I see you are in Illinois and depending on where you are, J & G Uniform in Chicago is where my dept gets ours from. Very nice people. And you can add extra pockets on the outside of it for things like a cell phone, knife, pepper spray, ect. They will embroider your name and star on it but it takes several weeks for them to do it so don't be suprised if it takes a while. Otherwise, they are pretty quick. If you are close enough to them (suburban chicago area) and have enough people who want one, they will come to your department.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys I looked into J&G and it looks like good quality gear with about the best prices around considering they will customize. Wont be able to make the 200mile drive to the factory but I got a detailed work sheet for fitting and they told me they would resize it for final fitting, if needed, for free if I payed shipping. Think ill have to send off my order with my OT check this month. Thanks again

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6234 users online. 361 members and 5873 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X