300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhawk serpa question

I was just curious if anyone knew if the serpa duty holster backplates interchange with the cqc or tactical variations? I work a private security gig on the side and have a cqc and love it compared to my safariland, so instead of buying another 80-90 dollar holster of the serpa variation I was wondering if this quick less expensive fix would work.
    "Praise the Lord and pass the Ammunition."

Yes. I bought a thigh platform seperately and bolted my Duty Level II 1911 Serpa right on. The standard belt model may even fit... I'll have to look at it. Now you've made me think! Here comes the headache...
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Yes, they are all interchangeable.
      "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!" - Rev1

"If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i

IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

Comment

Cool, I appreciate the feedback fellas, that will definitely save me some money. Stay safe

Comment

just an update, I got the piece a couple days ago and it works great! no modifications were needed.

Comment

Just to add, I just today qualified with all my pistols: XD45c, XD9sc, XDm 3.8 40c. I used the same holster for each.
            I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4821 users online. 286 members and 4535 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X