300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike SFB duty boot

Is anyone wearing this boot? Any opinions? It is super light.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=sh...65/pgid-289366

haha if it's made by Nike count on it wearing out after a few months...Our college football team was sponsored by Nike and i went through 2-3 pairs of shoes a season, they are great while they last though!
    In Valor there is hope

Comment

Me and a couple buddies ordered the tan ones to wear in Iraq on our deployment.. They were awesome, super lightweight and it felt like we had on sneakers when on patrol, they lasted a while, but those uneven/unpaved Iraqi streets did a number on them after while..

Comment

Needs side zip and waterproof, otherwise I would probably buy them I need some new ones.

Comment

Since posting the question I found out that the boot has zero support. They are basically like wearing the old chuck taylors. I tend to pronate so they are off my list. My endless search for the perfect boot for my jacked up feet continues.....

Comment

The sole of this boot is based on the old Nike Free shoes. They were a minimalist barefoot type shoe. They are ultra light weight, but also don't provide a lot of support and flex pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
              Since posting the question I found out that the boot has zero support. They are basically like wearing the old chuck taylors. I tend to pronate so they are off my list. My endless search for the perfect boot for my jacked up feet continues.....
              Have you ever tried anything from Blackhawk? I really like.... http://www.blackhawk.com/product/War...ts,1060,20.htm
              "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Comment

go to usstandardissue.com and get a pair of Oakley boots, problem solved or if you have a little money to burn get a pair of Danner's they do not flex at all haha
                In Valor there is hope

Comment

Corcoran boots have tones of ankle support if you tie them up nice and tight. They are nice boots that last as well. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by POSr View Post
                    Have you ever tried anything from Blackhawk? I really like.... http://www.blackhawk.com/product/War...ts,1060,20.htm

I've been wearing the black ops assault boots for the last year and a half. They are the best thing I have ever worn but they don't give me the support I need with my pronation. I'm going to try to put in some superfeet green on my next pair.

I get the danners arcadias and strikers for free through my job. The danner arcadias are way too tight even in the widest width for my feet. Plus they weight about three pounds each. When I'm in the brush going up and down mountains they just don't cut it for me. When I was in the academy I had to wear them and they made my feet bleed every day. The danner stykers are wide enough but they just don't work for me. I might just stick with the blackhawks. I don't know of any stores around San Diego that sell corcorans. Must be some with the navy and marine bases here but I have not run across any. Thanks for all the tip to everybody. My damn feet are way to picky!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU74 View Post
                      go to usstandardissue.com and get a pair of Oakley boots, problem solved or if you have a little money to burn get a pair of Danner's they do not flex at all haha
                      Are those boots waterproof? I've seen guys on my job with them and they look wide so they might work. But they have got to be water proof.

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
                        Are those boots waterproof? I've seen guys on my job with them and they look wide so they might work. But they have got to be water proof.
                        They sure are! I have wide feet, size 14 im 6'5 320 lbs. and these are the best boots i have found, i've also worn the Danner Striker's, but the Oakleys are much lighter and more comfortable. You can always go to an Oakley "O" store and try them on, they have the exact same boots just at a higher price. I always go to the store to try on new sunglasses then order them off of standardissue
                        In Valor there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU74 View Post
                          They sure are! I have wide feet, size 14 im 6'5 320 lbs. and these are the best boots i have found, i've also worn the Danner Striker's, but the Oakleys are much lighter and more comfortable. You can always go to an Oakley "O" store and try them on, they have the exact same boots just at a higher price. I always go to the store to try on new sunglasses then order them off of standardissue
                          Thanks for the tip.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6171 users online. 345 members and 5826 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X