300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom color external vest carrier

Hey guy, my new dept wears a nickle gray uniform and I want to get an external vest carrier that looks like a uniform shirt. Pretty much all the ones I've seen online are black or blue. Does anyone know of a place that could make one out of one of our uniform shirts? I wear small but was given a few mediums and figure that would be a good size for the carrier. Thanks!
    Originally posted by Ceridwen
    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

http://www.secondchance.com/products/uniform.asp

Comment

http://jguniforms.com/

I sent them one of my uniform shirts and they used it on the exterior of the carrier. It's held up very well and have been using it for almost 3 years now. It was a special request and I arranged it via email first so I would suggest you contact them and ask first. No additional charge when I did it. Good Luck!
      "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!" - Rev1

"If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i

IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

Comment

Thanks guy! I will try both.
        Originally posted by Ceridwen
        Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Nickle Grey is in there...second from the top

http://www.turtletracks.us/turtle%20tracks_008.htm

Comment

I ordered one from jg uniform. Top notch quality, but there was no elastic on the sides. It was comfortable standing up but when I sit down it would ride up, and the sides would not give when I would breathe. It is definitely something to consider. I no longer wear mine because it is not comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post

This is where the majority of LEOs in the State order theirs from. I have bought two and they are great. She is usually swamped with business so it may take a little bit to get it delivered to you.
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by cue View Post
                I ordered one from jg uniform. Top notch quality, but there was no elastic on the sides. It was comfortable standing up but when I sit down it would ride up, and the sides would not give when I would breathe. It is definitely something to consider. I no longer wear mine because it is not comfortable.
                Why waste it? Sent it to JG and have them put Elastic on it.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                  This is where the majority of LEOs in the State order theirs from. I have bought two and they are great. She is usually swamped with business so it may take a little bit to get it delivered to you.
                  I just ordered New armor so I'm waiting to recieve it. Once I get my armor though, I want the carrier that had the MOLLE below the pockets. Total win!

Comment

Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post

This shop makes top notch gear, however they are very busy and have a small staff. If you don't pay for rush delivery you will wait 6-9 months. Mine took ten months because they were closed for two weeks in December.

Comment

Has anyone recently sent a uniform shirt in to Jguniforms and had them make the carrier out of it?

I need a light blue that matches my light blue shirt a little more closely

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3262 users online. 215 members and 3047 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X