Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom color external vest carrier

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Custom color external vest carrier

    Hey guy, my new dept wears a nickle gray uniform and I want to get an external vest carrier that looks like a uniform shirt. Pretty much all the ones I've seen online are black or blue. Does anyone know of a place that could make one out of one of our uniform shirts? I wear small but was given a few mediums and figure that would be a good size for the carrier. Thanks!
    Originally posted by Ceridwen
    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

  • #2
    http://www.secondchance.com/products/uniform.asp

    Comment


    • #3
      http://jguniforms.com/

      I sent them one of my uniform shirts and they used it on the exterior of the carrier. It's held up very well and have been using it for almost 3 years now. It was a special request and I arranged it via email first so I would suggest you contact them and ask first. No additional charge when I did it. Good Luck!
      "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

      "Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!" - Rev1

      "If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i


      IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks guy! I will try both.
        Originally posted by Ceridwen
        Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nickle Grey is in there...second from the top

          http://www.turtletracks.us/turtle%20tracks_008.htm

          Comment


          • #6
            I ordered one from jg uniform. Top notch quality, but there was no elastic on the sides. It was comfortable standing up but when I sit down it would ride up, and the sides would not give when I would breathe. It is definitely something to consider. I no longer wear mine because it is not comfortable.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post
              Nickle Grey is in there...second from the top

              http://www.turtletracks.us/turtle%20tracks_008.htm
              This is where the majority of LEOs in the State order theirs from. I have bought two and they are great. She is usually swamped with business so it may take a little bit to get it delivered to you.
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cue View Post
                I ordered one from jg uniform. Top notch quality, but there was no elastic on the sides. It was comfortable standing up but when I sit down it would ride up, and the sides would not give when I would breathe. It is definitely something to consider. I no longer wear mine because it is not comfortable.
                Why waste it? Sent it to JG and have them put Elastic on it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                  This is where the majority of LEOs in the State order theirs from. I have bought two and they are great. She is usually swamped with business so it may take a little bit to get it delivered to you.
                  I just ordered New armor so I'm waiting to recieve it. Once I get my armor though, I want the carrier that had the MOLLE below the pockets. Total win!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post
                    Nickle Grey is in there...second from the top

                    http://www.turtletracks.us/turtle%20tracks_008.htm
                    This shop makes top notch gear, however they are very busy and have a small staff. If you don't pay for rush delivery you will wait 6-9 months. Mine took ten months because they were closed for two weeks in December.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Has anyone recently sent a uniform shirt in to Jguniforms and had them make the carrier out of it?

                      I need a light blue that matches my light blue shirt a little more closely

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 3262 users online. 215 members and 3047 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X