300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Defense Systems

I'm not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the company but if you have back/hip problems from wearing a gun belt, it might be worth looking into the Back Defense System-

http://www.backdefensesystems.com/

I have worn one for a couple months and would feel guilty if I didn't pass along the info about it to others that may need the relief it gives.

This has been posted before.
    GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Love it! Got em during the academy and have been wearing ever since...
      In Valor there is hope

Comment

I wear one and love it! Especially in foot pursuits, your belt barely moves!
        Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Wish it didn't look so damn complicated.

Comment

Hey Se7en, the owners are from N. Texas and would be more than happy to fit you for one. We have received the best customer service from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush817 View Post
              Hey Se7en, the owners are from N. Texas and would be more than happy to fit you for one. We have received the best customer service from them.
              Interesting... didn't know that... what's the downside? I thought I read somewhere it takes up space on the belt or something? Take a while to put together?

Comment

The only downside for me was getting use to wearing my belt a little loser than normal. Other than that, it has been the best thing since ice cream! lol As far as taking up space, it just as if you were wearing four keepers. Two in the back and one on each side. Doesn't make much difference. I takes all that pressure off your lower back and puts it on your shoulders. After you get it fit for you, you will say, "Where has this been my whole career!"

Comment

Cool, thanks Rush. I wear four keepers right now, so no big deal. I do wear my belt pretty tight, though.

Comment

they actually give you a new inner belt as well and it allows you to wear both belts fairly loose. It really isn't complicated and after a few times it takes the same amount of time getting dressed. Both owners are based out of Fort Worth, One north and one south i believe...
                    In Valor there is hope

Comment

Thanks SC.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush817 View Post
                        I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Where in North Texas are they. Im in the Fort Worth area and am wondering where they are at.

Comment

its out of his house, but i believe 820/blue mound rd
                          In Valor there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by HoodCop View Post
                            I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Where in North Texas are they. Im in the Fort Worth area and am wondering where they are at.
                            They're out of Crowley. I will get their contact info for you if you still need it. I will check my inbox and clean it out...thanks for the heads up.

Comment

One of the guys is out of Crowley ya, the other is North FTW. They don't have an office that I'm aware of
                              In Valor there is hope

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6434 users online. 350 members and 6084 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X