300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5" wide brown leather duty belt

I am looking for a 2.5" wide brown leather duty belt with two claw buckle, for my army pants.
    Belt should preferably be slightly wider than a standard police belt. Does anybody know where to find such a belt? Haven't really found anything wider than 2 inches, and police belts only in black colour.
    Would appreciate your tips / suggestions

Do you want brown or cordovan brown?
    Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Comment

Either brown or cordovan brown would be fine

Comment

The problem is that the standard width is 2.25 inches, and you want 2.5 inches. Several companies make 2.25-inch Sam Browne belts in brown, but they cost more than black and may be a special order.
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Try a gun show
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            Try a gun show
            Probably not very many in the Netherlands. More likely a military memorabilia show.
            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5795 users online. 347 members and 5448 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X