300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Work

Alright everyone looking for a little help again. Another little thing from Cops to look up. In Season 20 Episode Stupid Behavior #2 a LVMPD Officer had something that caught my eye. Being a smaller officer I am always about getting gear I need on my belt with using less space. In the episode the officer was running after his co-workers because they were chasing a suspect of a possible stolen vehicle. In a few brief moments you can see attached to the officers taser holster were 2 blue shotgun shells. You have to look super quick but once you look for them it is easy to see.

It looks to be an open face holder for the shells. Does anyone have an idea as to who might make something like that or some one that can do custom work like that? While I am not using a rifle I carry a shotgun and having two slugs at the ready is a great option. I wish I had a picture but sadly dont. Anyone think they can help?

mag tube extension and side saddle is all you really need...how many extra were you wanting?
    In Valor there is hope

Comment

sadly just the two is what I can hold. Since my location wont allow me to do any work on the shotgun itself I am stuck with what I carry myself. Trust me if I could I would have so much done to the damn thing it would be amazing, but sadly I am stuck with bare bones.

Comment

that's brutal we have free reign pretty much...i added different stock, sling, side saddle, bug button safety, XS sights, and mag tube extension haha can you swap the stock at all? Speedfeed makes an excellent stock that holds 4 shells...
        In Valor there is hope

Comment

Oh trust me it is. I personally like single point slings because it is easier to handle but I have to use either 2 or 3 point slings an just horrible. Pretty sad when my personally owned weapons could kick the crap out of my issued weapons.

Comment

Why not ( just thinking) put some female velcro on your taser holster, either purhase a velcro back shotgun shell pouch of attach velcro to holder of your choice an voila! Instand extra ammo.

Comment

You know what I like that idea. One thing is I just have to hope the velcro is strong cause if I hit anything the wrong way just hope it wont pop off and I am back to being SOL but I do like that idea thanks.

Comment

Maybe this will work?

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/p...spx?pid=081-12

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=082
                "Howard Roark laughed."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4086 users online. 240 members and 3846 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X