Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military rocket launchers for police officers.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military rocket launchers for police officers.

What do you think of military rocket launchers for police officers?

Benefits of rocket launchers for police.

A military rocket launcher is superior to other vehicle immobilization devices in my opinion. Rocket launchers have a greater range and are less likely to injure the deploying officer. Those of you who have seen what happened to the officer who was hit by the car while deploying stop sticks know what I am describing.

Possible drawbacks of rocket launchers for the police.

Rocket launchers used by police might possibly increase the risk of collateral damage to the public, and officers who miss the vehicle they are attempting to disable would likely cause injury to others.

Maybe we should stop seriously replying to this sort of post. I can't be the only one who thinks there's an unpleasant ulterior motive here.

Are you totally crazy????????????????
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Ooyfm!!!!!!!!
      Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Only if they are carried by police officers wearing full Red Army parade uniforms and if they use 16th century ninja toys as intermediate weapons. Oh, yes, and have loving hug sessions with gang members.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Totally ROFL!
          There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
          http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

lmao! Very nicely done.

You missed the incredible benefit rocket launchers would give towards officer morale.
            Originally posted by kontemplerande
            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Who wants to volunteer their Agency for the "Field Test"

Comment

Only if they mount mini-guns to my hood as well.
                "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Hahahahahha, awesome thread. Way to go!
                  Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

But they are sooooooooooooo noisy. Couldn't we use helicopters with giant magnets instead?
                    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

You're in favor of the James Bond missiles that mount in the grille of the patrol car, right? Because I think the shoulder-fired type would require two officers, one to drive the car, and the other to pop up through the sunroof (watch out for the light bar) and fire at the bad guy's vehicle. There's supposed to be something in these threads about how it can save money, by requiring fewer police officers.
                      Maybe the test could start out with inert missiles, just to see if the sound of the missile punching through the trunk of the bad guy's vehicle causes him to respec' the authoritah, or if it just makes him drive faster.
                      I gotta say, I think incinerating a few fleeing vehicles would have a deterrent effect, or at least would cure recidivism. "If you try to fly, you'll die." Imagine the eventual savings in fuel costs.

--
                      Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

I am advocating the use of low yield nuclear weapons by law enforcement officers in the form of +P+ Uranium tipped ammunition.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyrube View Post
                          I am advocating the use of low yield nuclear weapons by law enforcement officers in the form of +P+ Uranium tipped ammunition.
                          Also, bonded to ensure proper barrier penetration like windshields.
                          Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

I saw the title and knew this would be priceless.

I laughed so hard I think a little pee dribbled out.

Well played, Sir.
                            Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
                            Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

I feel my department is interested and would benefit greatly from the use of rocket launchers. Two questions though: 1. Do they come in magnum? 2. What vest do you recommend since we have to have a level which will protect from our own weapon?
                              Originally posted by Ceridwen
                              Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4380 users online. 261 members and 4119 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X