300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Design Labs Duty Holster

One of my coworkers has this holster. I fell in love with it...... had to see if anyone else had any experiences with it.

Last edited by JK4629; 01-06-2011, 02:37 AM.
    "Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there"
    -Bottom of a White Castle Cheesebuger Box-

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck.....it's probably a duck!

It is what it is!

Wow, for the first time in 11 years I'm considering getting rid of my Safariland level III.

Comment

Originally posted by dvalencia View Post
      Wow, for the first time in 11 years I'm considering getting rid of my Safariland level III.
      Yeah I was playing around with my buddy's holster and I just fell in love with it. It's exactly like the Blackhawk Serpa except you have to push down on your weapon with a decent amount of pressure to depress the button to release the gun. That and it has the finger guard on it to make it even more difficult for an attacker to get to it. Not to mention how easy it would be to jerk away from the attacker and possibly break their finger if they are lucky enough to get their finger in the hole. Besides how indestructible the holster is I like how quickly I would be able to put my weapon back in the holster and go hands on with someone.

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck.....it's probably a duck!

It is what it is!

Comment

Any idea how much one of those goes for? It look pretty strong and secure.

Comment

Originally posted by Glock40 View Post
          Any idea how much one of those goes for? It look pretty strong and secure.
          My buddy bought his on e-bay for $50 but Tactical Design Labs web-site sells them for $112 from what I recall.

It is what it is!

Comment

It definitely looks interesting. I love my Sariland Level III holster, but this definitely looks like it could be a good contender. My initial thought however is that it looks a bit... bulky... I wonder how easy it would be in a critical incident to quickly/accurately put your index finger in the hole correctly... The benefit of my Sariland holster is I only gross motor skills are required instead of aiming an index finger down what appears to be a somewhat slender hole. Definitely looks interesting though. I won't knock it until I try it.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLancelot View Post
              It definitely looks interesting. I love my Sariland Level III holster, but this definitely looks like it could be a good contender. My initial thought however is that it looks a bit... bulky... I wonder how easy it would be in a critical incident to quickly/accurately put your index finger in the hole correctly... The benefit of my Sariland holster is I only gross motor skills are required instead of aiming an index finger down what appears to be a somewhat slender hole. Definitely looks interesting though. I won't knock it until I try it.
              I thought the same thing as well but the hole isn't as small as you think it is. I messed around with the holster for a couple minutes and I easily drew the weapon in and out of the holster relatively quickly . I'm a lefty and it was a right handed holster as well, so it's not bad.

It is what it is!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2787 users online. 159 members and 2628 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X