Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approval generally takes less that one business day. Be advised that having a Canadian shipping address will severely limit the number of brands you see. Many mfgs. have chosen not to ship to Canada. If you have a U.S. billing and shipping address you will get full access.

Comment

ok. if i have family in wisconsin and have goods shipped there, will that be fine? and where in the settings do you setup the addresses? or is the addresses only asked once ordering is done?

just got verified. 15 brands?
      Springbok
      Forum Member
      Last edited by Springbok; 01-07-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

i had the same problem sprinbok and i emailed them and they told me to setup a new account with a USA address. So for things like jackets or whatever i will send to my Canadian but knives and things that may get hung up at customs i will ship to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaystreets1 View Post
          i had the same problem sprinbok and i emailed them and they told me to setup a new account with a USA address. So for things like jackets or whatever i will send to my Canadian but knives and things that may get hung up at customs i will ship to the US.
          hmmm. good. but nowhere in my signup process did i give a canadian address, except for which country i worked in. ??

highway: who did you emai, so that i do the same thing?
          Springbok
          Forum Member
          Last edited by Springbok; 01-07-2010, 10:22 PM.

Comment

at the very beginning when you sign up, you can choose a country and a state/province. that is where the decide what you have access too. i was told those 15 brands are the only ones that will ship to Canada hence thats why thats all you get.

I just emailed the coordinator of the LE team and told him the problem, but once a created a new account with USA info it allowed me all the brands.

Comment

still not approved, i smell something tuna-like
              In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

thanks highway. i did as you suggested. will wait and see.

mstangfk: the approval did not take too long. 1 business day.

Comment

well this is the reply i got

Dear XXXX XXXXXX,

Your application requires additional information.

Sgt. XXXXXXXX,
                  Again without info to verify your status with the military I can put you on the team as a retired member but you may not have access to all the same brands that active/reserve duty members have. If members of the SEAL teams don't have issues sharing their gov't e-mail address to gain access I don't think there is an OP SEC issue with an 11B reservist. We don't and won't spam your gov't e-mail address either. We look forward to bringing you into the team but for the credibility of the program we must vet every application.

Thanks,
                  J. Haskell

Please reply to this email with the requested information so that we may process your application.

Sincerely,
                  Promotive.com

i guess Navy SEALS are doing it so i better not make a stink about it..LOL
                  In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Got approved in under a day.

Some decent deals I am very amazed at the deal on the crimson trace and I'm ordering a few for my glocks at that price.

G-man
                    1*

Comment

Mstangfk,
                      "i guess Navy SEALS are doing it so i better not make a stink about it..LOL"

You didn't mention that you declined to provide any qualifying information about your status in either the military or L/E on your application. Again to maintain program integrity we check each application to ensure members are who they purport themselves to be.
                      j942rhino
                      Forum Member
                      Last edited by j942rhino; 01-11-2010, 12:41 PM.

Comment

I went to register and put in my work email and it said my "team code not valid". What is with that?

Comment

cool

I was already a member from my old job. Looks to be a sister website of 3point5.com. I can have my employee discount legit now.

Comment

Became a member today. Wish LCP wasn't on back order. 95 bucks shipped for trace sights.

Comment

Signed up....thanks for the info.
                              The Big O

OhioNarc
                              Northeast Ohio

"There will be no peace until they (terrorist) love their children more than they hate ours"

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

I'm not sure why you got that message. Have you been able to log in to your account at all?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5256 users online. 280 members and 4976 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X