300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bianchi accumold

hey guys looking into getting some of these pieces for my belt and i had a few questions. Such as are they durable? for people who have had this for a long time, does it last? also are they polish-able??

I wear mine when its raining or with something other than my class a uniform. It holds up pretty well and is lightweight, only thing i dont like is it doesnt have as much space as my leather rig. Satisfied with it overall.

Comment

Bianchi Accumold Elite is their imitation leather line, and it will shine as long as it is clean. You can enhance it with Armor-All.

The regular Accumold, being textured nylon, obviously does not shine and is not polishable.
      All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

I have used Bianchi Accumold Elite for over 4 years now and it's a god send. It maintains it's appearence and is about 1/2 the weight of leather. While you can't polish it, if you get rub spots on it, black boot dye will cover them pretty good. The only issue I've had with it was a seatbelt rub on corner of my magazine holder and the boot dye covered it with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhorse View Post
          I have used Bianchi Accumold Elite for over 4 years now and it's a god send. It maintains it's appearence and is about 1/2 the weight of leather. While you can't polish it, if you get rub spots on it, black boot dye will cover them pretty good. The only issue I've had with it was a seatbelt rub on corner of my magazine holder and the boot dye covered it with no problem.
          it hasn't had any problems with durability? The only reason i ask is the cuff case are secured to the sam brown with a nylon strap instead of one piece of leather.

Is it uncomfortable since it doesn't stretch out like leather?

Comment

Over time, stretching is what renders leather useless. Synthetics are superior in every aspect.

Accumold is good gear.

Comment

Originally posted by madlib View Post
              it hasn't had any problems with durability? The only reason i ask is the cuff case are secured to the sam brown with a nylon strap instead of one piece of leather.

My Accumold Elite must be different than what you're using. Both my handcuff cases (close top style) do not have nylon straps of any kind on them. Mine have the dual loop design in the back that slides on the duty belt. Mine are uncomfortable only because of the positioning on the belt. I've got so much I have to have on my belt that the only place they fit are over both of my rear pants pockets on the belt.

Comment

I have used Bianchi Accumold/elite for a few years now and it still looks and fuctions as good as the day I bought it.

I only use one item that isnt of that manufactuer.... and that is because Bianchi doesnt have a comparable product (yet...)
                "If and eye for an eye leave the whole world blind, then why the **** are gun toting gangbangers still hitting things?!!"

WHAT I USE AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND:
                Equipment Type: Bianchi Accumold Elite/Safariland/De Santis/Stallion Leather
                Flashlights: Surefire Peacekeeper P1R (Belt)
                Handcuffs: S&W 100's
                Preferred Firearm: S&W MP 40

***My statements are my opinions ONLY and are not representative of my agency or its policies***

Comment

Originally posted by blackhorse View Post

Comment

I have a set of accumold I use for class-A stuff.

I use PatrolTek nylon for everyday use. Contrary to popular opinion, I haven't had any issues with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4008 users online. 177 members and 3831 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X