300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embroidered badges

Anyone know where you can get custom embroidered badges without having to order large quantities? I though CHIEF used to offer this but I can't seem to find it on the site.
    “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
    ― Henry Ford

www.siegelsuniforms.com i only ordered 3 but im pretty sure theres no minimum

Comment

the only thing I could find on there was to have it embroidered on a shirt. I am looking for more of a patch.
      “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
      ― Henry Ford

Comment

They will do patches. I live/work in Evansville, IN where Siegels in based. They do plenty of custom work. We just switched styles of uniform and they had to remake our patches and they did a good job. I doubt any custom options would be on the website. Just call and ask for Tiffany. She is very knowledgeable and if she can't help i'm sure someone there can. Good luck.
        War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Try Camotech. Linda is good peeps and will square you away w/ no hassles.

Comment

We have a local place called "stitch in time" (Gautier MS) and they will either embroider it directly or make a patch out of it. Good Luck.

Comment

Also look at Richard Cowell Tactical/ The Vest Man.

Comment

Cowell is a good one. Another would be Code 4 PSE from Iowa which is www.code4pse.com

Comment

What do you consider a small quanity?

Comment

I think there is a guy that posts in the trading post section that does it, screen name is njprison cop or something like that.
                    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5918 users online. 355 members and 5563 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X