300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engraved Leather Gun Holster

Anyone know of a company that specializes in engraved leather concealed holsters?

I believe the term is "tooled leather." I suggest you do a Google search on "tooled leather holster."
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

In texas you can contact Huntsville (State Pen) and they will make one. Long list and not free but great work

Comment

Tucker gun leather and El Paso Saddlery. Both have good product. I just purchased a belt, holster, single mag pouch, single mag holder and belt badge holder that all match in black cherry from Tucker. Long wait, but I think very nice looking work.
        Last edited by Dep D; 10-06-2009, 01:58 AM.
        Be safe pulling back into the thread...
        http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

I've purchased 3 holsters, a belt and some magazine pouches from this guy.

http://www.dmbullardleather.com/1429711.html

His work is exceptional. I'd rate him as good as Milt Sparks and I know, because I own a few of Milt's holsters as well. He doesn't do custom work, but he does have tooled and exotic leather concealed holsters. Good prices but going up, but still much cheaper then Milt Sparks, and the holsters wear great.

I carry my G30 in the dual carry model he makes and it is without doubt the most comfortable holster I own. I use another one of his in the pocket carry for my Ruger LCP. Couldn't be happier with a custom gun leather maker.

One thing though, he will not dye his "Inside the pants holsters". Dye will bleed out especially against sweaty body parts, so if you're looking for something inside the waist in black, he won't do it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4864 users online. 270 members and 4594 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X