300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duty belt phone pouch?

Hey all trying to find a good phone pouch preferably with other compartments as I've seen some (shop that used to supply it closed down)

Can anyone recommend one?

Flip phone or flat phone?

Nylon or basketweave?

Nylon flip phone..I may actually have an old pouch I can send off to you

Comment

tuff products makes one as well as desantis. Both are nice

I'm been searching for one myself for my curve. The tuff products is either too big or too small and desantis doesn't list the curve

Comment

i use a 5.11 c5 pounch and the leather carrier in the c5 pouch for my bb

Comment

I love my Ripoffs phone pouch!

Comment

dont wear your phone on your belt
            Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

agreed. iphone stays in the car.
              All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Originally posted by Narco View Post
                dont wear your phone on your belt
                Sorry bro. As much as I see eye to eye with you on many things LE related, I have to totally disagree with this one. Even here in the city there are places that our radios simply will not get out and the cell may be my only way of communicating. I keep mine on vibrate, which cannot be heard, at all times, and on my belt.

With that said, I broke down and got an Otterbox for my BB curve. Couldn't be more happy.
                Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                  Sorry bro. As much as I see eye to eye with you on many things LE related, I have to totally disagree with this one. Even here in the city there are places that our radios simply will not get out and the cell may be my only way of communicating. I keep mine on vibrate, which cannot be heard, at all times, and on my belt.

With that said, I broke down and got an Otterbox for my BB curve. Couldn't be more happy.
                  Shirt pocket is much more convenient for myself as well as most of the deputies here..
                  sigpic
                  Any and all statements made by this account represent my sole opinion and do not reflect an official opinion, belief, or policy of any department or agency to which I am employed by. Further, I am in no way authorized to speak on behalf of any department or agency.

Comment

I also use my shirt pocket. I don't hardly have enough room on my belt the way it is, no less have a sport for my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by SSD View Post
                      Shirt pocket is much more convenient for myself as well as most of the deputies here..
                      Digging in your shirt pocket is more convenient then simply pulling straight up from the holster? Not for me as well as most other officers here. Tried that early on when we first started using cell phones.
                      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

The Tuff Products has a good phone holster, they have nylon, simulated plain leather, and simulated basket weave. Nite Ize also has phone holsters that have various compartments like for a pen or business cards, etc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6261 users online. 368 members and 5893 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X