300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC for women

Like many women, I carry for personal protection, mainly when walking the dog, alone out at night, etc. I rarely wear clothing that works with a typical IWB holster as most of my clothing does not require/need a belt, and often I am wearing a dress.
    I have a small gun, Keltec 380 with crimson lasers. I found that it fits great if I just tuck it in my bra, but it is not the most secure, and I am sure, is not good for the gun. My local gun shop (I love you guys) suggested I just go to a tailor and have them sew some pockets into my bras, but I found a better solution.
    There's a woman, her site is www.guns4gals.com, that made for me, the perfect holster. I can wear it with a tee shirt and no one knows. Easy to reach, just stick my hand up or down my shirt. It even comes with a little pocket for my ccw or a credit card, etc.
    I am sure that I am not the only woman who has strugggled with a solution to this, but would highly recommend you check it out.

The link is not working for me.

I understand the dilemma. Even if you do wear pants with belts, conceal holsters are not typically made for an hourglass figure, they're designed for the tapered body of a man. Lucky for me, I have a cousin who custom makes my holsters (and my boots!)
    "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

I would love to comment on the effectiveness of it, but without pictures I really can't.

Comment

Glad you found a holster that works for you. Just an FYI, no one should ever carry a striker fired weapon where the trigger isn't covered. Guns that have no external safeties and only require the pull of a trigger to shoot are not for the fool hardy.

Carrying it inside your bra, I can read the police report now. Gave self a nipple piercing when gun accidently goes off when pulling it out of her bra. Or the guys that put those after market belt clips on their gun. I can just see it now, "guy gives himself a .380 circumcision while "tucking" his pistol in his pants". A holster of some kind is absolutely required even if you're carrying in your pocket or purse.

Comment

The bra option might work if you are big up top but always have the trigger covered. But I think you should go with a iwb option on your strong side hip.

Comment

I think it might be someone trying to advertise their company...

Comment

For Women

I am not advertising the company. I simply wanted to give female CCW permit holders another option. I usaualy don't carry a round in the chamber unless I am alone at night.
              If you are a woman that does not usually wear a belt and an untucked shirt, this is a great option. Most women do not wear belts and untucked shirts.
              I just have not found anything else that works for me. This works for me, may not for some others, but simply is another option. I also ware an IWB when I can. (Hard to do with a dress!)

Comment

What if I have man boobs can I use one?
                NO-LIFER

Comment

Do you wear a bra?
                  sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Only days that end with Y
                    NO-LIFER

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6264 users online. 341 members and 5923 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X