300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Uniform Undershirts

Well its almost time for our agency to switch to our winter uniforms. We can either wear our long sleeves buttoned to the top with a clip-on tie or top button un-buttoned with a dickey with 'APD' embroidered on the side of the neck. I've never worn a dickey and I not really liking the tie (we have class B uniforms). So I was thinking of getting some long sleeve mock-t's and get 'APD' stitched on, cause Im thinking the dickey is going to ride up, no?

What do you guys and gals do?

We have the same policy for our winter uniforms. I was issued actual turtle necks with CCSO on them. They SUCK!!!! But a plus with the turtle necks is it sure keeps the wind from blowing down your shirt, other wise it rides up on me. I like the dickeys alot better. They sit alittle lower on the neck compared to the turtleneck. I'm going to be getting a couple dickeys and a half dickey for the warmer temps so i don't have to wear that damn tie for this winter.

Comment

I prefer to wear the turtleneck instead of a tie. (Hate ties).

But I know some guys buy underarmour shirts and have our logo put on them.

Also some guys have with the Turtlenecks is their 12 O'clock shadows wreck havoc on them.

Comment

I think the tie looks more professional so thats what I wear.

Maybe the dickie wouldnt ride up if you put your vest on over it?
        "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
        but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HEDP View Post
          But I know some guys buy underarmour shirts and have our logo put on them.
          Best/warmest route.....by far....

Comment

+1 on the Underarmour shirts. I HATE TIES.

A nextie had to be invented by a woman to torment man!

They serve NO logical purpose, other than helping a bad guy line up on his target!

Comment

i wore a dickie,, they suck, i lke the under armour, or just regular turtle neck much better,,,, the dickie does ride up,, and what a pain it is.

Comment

If it gets that cold, I like the UA mock turtlenecks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6812 users online. 353 members and 6459 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X