300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock GTL 21 Tac Light BROKEN

I just bought this a couple of months ago. It just quit working!! Like a dummy I threw out the recipt. Any sugestions or am I just out the $$$.....

Deputy Kent Mundell
    Pierce County Sheriff
    Dec 28th.
    Gone but not forgotten...

Contact their customer service. Or just get a streamlight. If I have a problem with any of my lights, they are repaired/replaced on the spot. No questions asked, no receipts needed. Of course, I've never had many issues with them either.

Comment

Originally posted by JKralC104 View Post
      Contact their customer service. Or just get a streamlight. If I have a problem with any of my lights, they are repaired/replaced on the spot. No questions asked, no receipts needed. Of course, I've never had many issues with them either.

The problem is I purchased it at a retailer not Glock specifically. Thats why Im crying that I threw out the recipt!
      I suppose I could try and contact Glock and see what they say..... Now I have to wait until Tuesday... I hate 3 day weekends...

Thanks.
      Deputy Kent Mundell
      Pierce County Sheriff
      Dec 28th.

Comment

Call Glock and ask. Did you try fresh batteries?
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
          Call Glock and ask. Did you try fresh batteries?
          Yep.. No dice...
          Deputy Kent Mundell
          Pierce County Sheriff
          Dec 28th.

Comment

In my armorer course, the instructor told us the Glock made these lights, but recommended that we purchase a different brand due to "issues" with them.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

In my armorer course, the instructor told us the Glock made these lights, but recommended that we purchase a different brand due to "issues" with them.
              Ooops... To late.
              Deputy Kent Mundell
              Pierce County Sheriff
              Dec 28th.

Comment

I would compare a Glock manufactured weaponlight to that of NcStar or UTG.

Comment

Good news! Glock tech support says if they cant fix it in 10 minutes they will replace it. Good to know... Good to know.
                  Deputy Kent Mundell
                  Pierce County Sheriff
                  Dec 28th.

Comment

Cool... then you'l just have problems with that one.

Put the Glock light in a drawer and buy a quality weaponlight (Streamlight, Insight, Surefire, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Till View Post
                      Cool... then you'l just have problems with that one.

Put the Glock light in a drawer and buy a quality weaponlight (Streamlight, Insight, Surefire, etc).
                      I'll be sure to put it on your Christmas list for me...
                      Deputy Kent Mundell
                      Pierce County Sheriff
                      Dec 28th.

Comment

If they send you a replacement in a sealed package - sell it. Use that money toward getting a better quality lighting product.
                        NRA Life Member

Comment

If they send you a replacement in a sealed package - sell it. Use that money toward getting a better quality lighting product.
                          Soooo....... Thats a NO to the Christmas list?
                          Deputy Kent Mundell
                          Pierce County Sheriff
                          Dec 28th.

Comment

A BIG 10-no.
                            NRA Life Member

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3671 users online. 227 members and 3444 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X