Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a portable radio holder...

I recently was issued a Freelinc wireless mic system for my radio. Unfortunately the adapter that hooks onto my portable is too big to fit in the issue holder. Does anyone have any suggestions on a holder for a Motorola HT1250 with the Freelinc adapter?

+1 on the portaclip
    Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Pretty sure this is where I got mine. The dept. has the swivel kind but this kind WILL NOT twist off getting out the car (which we just had happen to one of our officers exiting his vehicle on a foot chase....ended in a broken arm for him since the cord wrapped around his legs). Anyway, I put superglue inside the snaps. Trust me, it's not coming off. You just drop it in and snap around the top and you're good.

http://www.batterydistributors.com/h...5aeac8f2593dba

Comment

+2 on the Porta clip

Comment

Porta Clip x11 eleventy

Comment

I bought a Porta-Clip after reading the many recomendations on here (big thread on them somewhere). I have used 3 or 4 different holders, and will NEVER use anything else now. Another plus is that is comes off of your belt pretty easy if you are doing something that does not require you to wear your entire rig. It is not departmentally approved, but if for some reason someone decides to make a stink about mine, I'll take the earlashing, I like it that much.

Nother benefit I have found is that it makes radio almost unoticable to me when on my belt. I have been having problems with my hips/lower back, and the positioning of the radio with the portc-clip has helped exponentially.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6503 users online. 362 members and 6141 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X