Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackhorse
    replied
    I'm assuming your talking about a pant belt instead of a duty belt. Any good leather merchant will make good belts. Since you're going to carry a radio and flashlight you want a well made belt. My recommendation would be to buy a belt made to carry a gun. Typically the belts you purchase from a store is not designed to carry heavy equipment on. Your radio probably weighs more than my Glock (mine does). Gun belts can be expensive, and there's a ton of makers available to purchase from. I've bought two holsters, a magazine pouch and a belt from this guy.

http://estore.websitepros.com/156553...category=Belts

The belt will last almost a life-time. It's high quality at a reasonable price. And he has always shipped within 1 day. I have no problem recommending his work. You may find cheaper, but you won't find better made gear. Just let him know you want it in black and he'll do that for you. He won't do black for holsters carried in the waistband, but he will do the belt and outside holsters in black.

Sans purchasing a new belt, if it only a rub causing the dye on your belt to come off, you can always go out and buy yourself a bottle of black boot dye and redye your existing belt. You should let it dry overnight before using it.

Leave a comment:

• huck911
    started a topic Uniform Belt

Uniform Belt

Can anyone recommend a good belt for my uniform? I need to get a plain black belt with a silver buckle. The one that they gave us is pretty cheap, the black on it is already rubbing off (after 6 months use). We just have a radio holster and a flashlight holster, so I just need a day to day belt. Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6257 users online. 320 members and 5937 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X