Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ear Mike Products

Hello,

I am wondering which product most officers use, and like.

Maybe some of you have had bad good or bad with a certain brand, if so I would like to hear about it.

I am looking at 3 different brands.

EAR HUGGER

EAR PHONE CONNECTION

SURE FIRE

Thank you for your help.
    EAR HUGGER
    25.00%
    EAR PHONE CONNECTION
    41.67%
    SUREFIRE
    16.67%
    OTHER ( Please let me know )
    16.67%

The folks at the earphone connection will bend over backwards to help you out. Always a phone call away. They support their products and so do I!

Comment

I have had the Hawk for a few months now and love it. I clip the whole thing to my vest and never have to move it around. Quick release is nice that you can use the radio without all the wires hanging off of it. Well worth the money.

Comment

Hawk's Coyote and lapel mic depending on the expected use and environment. The best thing is they both are quick disconnect models that allow me to keep the same adapter permanently attached to the radio.

Quality products at reasonable $$.
        "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!" - Rev1

"If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i

IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6441 users online. 351 members and 6090 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X