300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform Replacement (BLAUER)

I am looking for a replacement for BLAUER Brand Uniforms.... Does anybody know of a good quality brand uniform company?

Thanks

Originally posted by CODE_3 View Post
    I am looking for a replacement for BLAUER Brand Uniforms.... Does anybody know of a good quality brand uniform company?

Thanks
    Bump - Because I am looking for the same thing.

Im looking for a brand that has the darkest navy, and one that looks sharp. I had flying cross for a while but it looks very scrubby with excessive wear (fading, military creases flatten, little cotton balls form from washing/drying).

I don't really care about the cost... I'm looking for a sharp, quality brand.

Comment

for class A Horace Small makes quality shirts that last, i have a few that have been going for 9 years...
      "I am... reminded of something Cardinal Wolsey once told me. That I should only ever tell the king what he ought to do, not what he could do; for if the lion knows his own strength, no man could control him". Sir Thomas More

Comment

511 makes some good uniforms. We use Blauer as well and I have never been impressed with them.
        Last edited by TXDSX; 09-17-2008, 06:53 AM.
        Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

5.11 (modern) or Fechheimer (aka: Flying Cross) or Horace Small.... The later for more traditional uniforms (Class A, B shirts / pants, etc.).
          ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
          -- John Wayne

Comment

Is it the Blauer Street gear??? If so search for Olympic uniforms. Same style but better made and will not turn brown in the sun.

Comment

We have Horace Small "The Force", shirts and pants at my dept. I've been very happy with them so far, especially the Cool-Flex Rim around the pants. Even in a 10 hour shift, my shirt has never gotten "untucked".

Comment

Found One

I have been looking at difference manufactures to compete with Blau*** I have now found one, I am very impressed to say the least.

Two Vice- Presidents of Fly*** and Fl*** formed their own company...

(Perfection Uniforms)

Price is great and the quality is... Well, the name says it all.

If anybody is using this brand I would love to hear about it.

Its new, so maybe not so many people are wearing it... But I am going to get some T&E's out there soon....

Thanks

Comment

We use blauer dk blue cargos and used the elbeco dk blue cargos in the academy. They look the exact same except for a small feature on the side pockets. Both lasted normal amt. of time as could be expected for pants.

Comment

Perfection Uniforms are garbage IMO. We're issued their uniform shirts and they fade and wear easy, the buttons fall off, and the stitching is terrible (I've blown out two sleeves chasing after people).

I bought my own wool blend Flying Cross shirts and have been nothing but pleased.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4793 users online. 266 members and 4527 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X