300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinger LED DS

Anyone know of any good duty holsters for the DS? My regular stinger holster is to small for it. Thanks.
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Stallion Leather makes a holder for the Stinger DS and I believe Bianchi has one out in nylon too.

Shane

Comment

Is the LED DS any good? I was looking at it and the dual switches really caught my eye
      "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group
      for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." --Drew Carey

Comment

the stallion leather basketweave is the one i use for mine. they sell it in both open and closed top.

the stinger led ds is a good light. the momentary light feature is nice on occasions where you only need light for a brief moment. it also has three adjustable light settings. no problems with the rechargable battery yet on it, but we shall see. i've heard of many people stating that the battery has trouble holding a good charge after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinga View Post
          Is the LED DS any good? I was looking at it and the dual switches really caught my eye
          I have one and I really like it. I havnt had any problems with the charge or any problems for that matter. The strobe feature is neat too and i like the three brightness levels.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3253 users online. 164 members and 3089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X